Election Integrity Seminar - "Guardians of the Vote"
Time & Location
About the Event
The highly regarded “Guardians of the Vote” election integrity program of the Illinois Conservative Union (ICU) is coming to the Cook County Republication Organization through the sponsorship of the Palatine Township Republican Organization (PTRO) and its committeeman Aaron Del Mar. It will be held on Wednesday, December 1, from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm at the PTRO office, 765 North Quentin Road, Palatine 60067.
Members of Cook County Republican Townships are cordially invited to attend this timely and free seminar as we gear up for the 2022 primary and general election cycles.
Led by its founder and chairman Carol Davis, ICU has been presenting this popular seminar to Republican organizations across Illinois in recent weeks and will continue to do so into 2022. The program has the full endorsement of the Illinois Republican Party and its chairman Don Tracy.
The seminar agenda will cover the following topics:
- Components of the ICU Election Integrity Program
- Building Your County-Wide Election Integrity Team
- Using the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) for Election Integrity
- What Information and Data Should We FOIA?
- Using Data to Clean the Rolls and Reveal Anomalies
- The “Let Them Rest in Peace” Initiative
- Working the Polls: Election Judges and Election Observers (Poll Watchers)
- Voter Registration
- The New Omnibus Election Legislation
Please RSVP to your Township organization so we have an accurate attendance count and enough chairs and handouts for everyone.
If there are any questions, please contact us.
Hope to see you on Wednesday evening, December 1 in Palatine for this valuable seminar.